Sunday 31 August 2008

Chapter 12

Gail awoke in the morning and wondered if it had all been one of her hot and horny dreams, reminding her she hadn’t had sex in well over a year! Her hand went to her lips, bit puffy, but she’d probably been making out with the damn pillow again!

Looking at the clock she sighed, just after six thirty, damn! She knew there was no way she was going back to sleep. So, crawling out of the ‘pit’ she headed for the loo and a wash.

Half an hour later she was dressed in her sweats, sipping coffee and buttering her toast, she just went to take a bite and the phone rang. What the hell?

‘Hello?’

‘Hey boss.’ Mon’s perky voice whizzed over the line.

‘What’s the matter, place burnt down? Alarm going off, Jesus Mon you don’t normally crawl out of bed till half and hour before you start work.  So again, what’s wrong?’

‘Oh, come on! You knew I’d ring, Christ you think I’d let it go that you had your hands, on Jon Bon Jovi, you really have lost it Gaz!’ Mon laughed.

Gail sat there stunned, damn it wasn’t a dream she really had done all that shit with, and too them, last night, crap! She re-tuned in to what Mon was saying.

‘So, what happened, was Jon’s skin smooth, was his ass as tight as everyone thinks it is, what’s Jon and Richie really like, did they leave straight after, did you kiss them, oh come on Gaz spill!’ She finally inhaled.

Her stunned boss was sitting slowly playing over last night, and then she remembered the car park and choked on the sip of coffee she’d just taken!

‘Gaz, you okay there boss lady?’

‘Yeah fine, I inhaled as I swallowed.’ She touched her lips again, so it wasn’t pillow puckering, she really had tried to shag Richie Sambora in the car park for all to see, she groaned loudly.

‘Don’t make me come over there, talk to me!!!!’ Mon was getting over excited now, she and all Gail’s staff knew of her love for Jovi, and her lust for the dark one!

‘Okay calm the hell down kid!’ She knew that irked Mon and she heard the growl and smiled. ‘Yes, Jon’s skin is soft and toned, and yes you could bounce those quarters off his butt.’ She heard Mon groan, she’d become a fan and was a real Jonny girl. ‘They are both adorable and full of fun, they eat like horses.’

‘You went out for dinner with them? Holy shit lady!’ Mon went into shock, her boss and two of their favourite rockers, damn!

‘I was hungry and so were they, Mai loved to feed them.’

‘You didn’t take them there?’

‘Why the hell not, its fantastic food, even Jon and Richie loved it! And you know me, I like things simple. It was a nice dinner, and then I left, end of story!’  She smacked her hand to her head, she hadn’t given Richie her number, of all the stupid dumbass things she’d done in her life that took the biscuit. She started cursing out loud, forgetting about Mon for a minute.

‘Gaz, Gaz, hey GAIL!’ Her shout finally pierced her mutterings.

‘What, oh damn sorry Mon.’

‘What did you forget to do?’

Gail thought fast on her feet, no way in hell she wanted Mon to have the info, she was a gossip! ‘I forgot to get their autographs and a picture, shit!’

‘Oh, I thought it was juicier than that.’ She was disappointed. ‘So, did you kiss one of them?’

Gail knew if she didn’t give a little there’d be many annoying phone calls, ‘Yes I kissed both of them.’

She held the phone away from her ear; she’d learnt long ago Mon was loud on the phone when excited. ‘Holy shite you kissed both Jon and Richie, oh my god, oh my god!’

Gail laughed, ‘I kissed both of them on the cheek!’

She could hear the gears clashing and Mon’s brain down shifting into a lower one. ‘The cheek? That was it? Oh, hell boss why didn’t you lip lock em?’ Gail heard the sadness in her voice.

‘Because they’re normal guys and I don’t French men I’ve just met!' Liar she called herself. 'Now, I’m going to finish my coffee and toast and I’ll see you about ten.’

‘But Gaz you finished last night!’ She sounded so confused Gail couldn’t help but chuckle.

‘Well if you don’t want me to pay you, then I won’t come in.’

‘Ah damn forgot you’re doing this last one, yeah can’t wait to see you! Love ya Gaz.’ And she quickly got off the phone.

Gail laughed loudly, she loved that kid. She always knew when to run and hide.

Taking her coffee, she slapped it into the microwave to reheat it, time to work out. She grabbed a towel and headed downstairs to her basement. Not many houses have one, but she’d struck lucky, and in it a running machine, weights and other bits and pieces. She grinned at one particular piece of equipment, and stripper’s pole! With dirty thoughts of Richie floating about her head she stripped to her work out bra and panties, put on a Jovi and Nickleback compilation CD with a grinding beat, warmed up, and then headed for the pole to work out some ‘tension’!

2 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

Yeah, I woulda kept he near fuck in the parking lot to myself too ;)

Hey, at least Rich can find her, if she has to go to the office!!

And yeah, a stripper pole is great exercise...or foreplay :)

Anonymous said...

Another great chapter! I love your story! Can`t wait to see what comes next.