Wednesday 20 August 2008

Chapter 10

By the time he hit the car park she was stood by her bike and searching for the keys. He calmed a little knowing she wouldn’t be going anywhere, she’d left the keys on the table, and they were now in his hand.

‘Gail darlin, calm down before you drive off and hurt someone.’ He kept the keys quite in his palm.

‘I would but I’ve lost the bloody keys!  What the hell's wrong with Jon, I’ve only just met you guys and boom job offer!  Does he always do things like that?’ She patted her pockets again, trying to ignore how close he was and she could smell his scent again wafting under her nose. She prayed that someone would give her strength not to throw herself at him!

‘Nope, he’s never done that in all the years I’ve been with him! You’re the first honey.’ He wondered what she would do if he pulled her into his arms and kissed her again, but this time properly?

She stopped, taking in what he’d said; she was the first-person Jon had ever offered a job to out of the blue, well hell! Damn it in five seconds she was going to jump him if he didn’t move off! ‘You’re telling me he’s never done that sort of thing before, pull the other one Richie!’ She gave an un-lady like snort.

Instead of moving away he crowded nearer to her, so his legs brushed hers; making her sit down, he rested his hand on the tank leaning into her, his mouth so near. ‘Nope, never! I wouldn’t lie to you darlin.’  He decided what the hell and closed the gap, well he thought he did!

Gail felt his breath on her lips and thought, sod it, and moved towards him.

Lips slid together, wet and hungry for the touch, the taste. Gail’s hands slipped up to his shoulders, pulling him closer. Richie’s hand moved from the tank to her thigh, he felt her jump. His other cupped her head and held her to him as he deepened the kiss. Her keys falling to the ground, unheard.

‘Go on man give her one!’ And laughter made them jerk apart, breathing heavily.

‘I think I’d better go.’ She licked her lips his taste still on them, and lord he tasted mighty yummy.

‘Why? Come back inside with me.  I can kill Jon off and we can finish dinner!’ He gave her his best puppy dog eyes, the one that made lesser women crumble. She laughed and shook her head.

‘Really, I should get going, I need some sleep. It’s been along day for me seeing as I had an extra client.’ She smiled at him, gawd the man was just plain hot!

‘Not even if I say pretty please with me on top.’ The last part said in a husky whisper, his lips claiming hers again.

Gail felt her heart hit the back of her throat at the last part of his statement, and then he kissed her again. Christ, he really didn’t play fair! He pushed between her legs so she nestled him there.

He finally moved away from her lips and she sucked air into her starved lungs only for it to whoosh out a second later as his talented tongue found her ear. The urge to wrap her legs about him was over whelming.


From the doorway Jon grinned, bingo!

I have an urge to stop there............................

7 comments:

Cindy aka Miss Moose said...

You evil woman!!!!!!!!! I would just throw him on the back of my bike and take him home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Moose

norwichliz said...

That's because you're an evil, evil woman....it better not take as long for the next chapter!!!

Trish said...

Evil!!!! That was just plain evil!!!


Forget about taking him home just do it there on the bike!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thinking about going out and buying me a bike this weekend!!!! LOL

Joviswoman said...

Jesus some latent lust their girlies lmao!

And who said theres more?????

Now THATS evil muhahahahahahah

The Goddess Hathor said...

Trish, honey, I'm with you. Undo the jeans, push 'em down just a little, let him spring free and push home. Yep, there in front of God, Jon, and everyone else. Of course, I wouldn't have been content to just run hands over shoulders, it would have been on that SKIN...damn...

Trish said...

Hath we are so much alike!! Just push the jeans down far enough to grab on to that tiny heiny and go for it!!