Sunday 16 November 2008

Chapter 16

Richie rested his forehead on hers as they continued to snicker, ‘Damn the man! Always there when you don’t want him!’ They both smiled, silently thanking Jon for that reality check, otherwise they’d be going at it like rabbits in her damn office!

‘I think I need to buy Jon a drink.’ Gail laughed, righting herself and running her hands through her hair to un-muss it.

‘Why? I just want to rip him limb from limb at the minute!’ He flexed his hips and rubbed his denim covered dick against her mound. Gail gasped and her eyes dilated, Christ she was on a thin line here.

‘Because he stopped us! Hell, I don’t think I’d be able to look anyone in the eye if we’d done it here.’ She blushed at that, hell if Jon hadn’t stopped them she’d be riding Richie and not caring one jot if anyone heard them.

Richie agreed with her, damn, talk about forgetting where they were!  Shit they’d not even locked the door, that’s if it had one, Christ talk about loosing it!

She tried to move off him and get herself under control, but Richie’s grip tightened on her, pulling her till she was sprawled over his chest, her mouth inches from his. ‘Richie, I think we need to slow down a bit.’

‘So, do I darlin, but the need to kiss you is just overwhelming.’ He closed the gap and she moaned as the fire that had banked a minute ago, flared up again. His hands wound into her long hair, and he filtered the stands through his fingers, loving the texture of them. He thought about it running over his body and his hand tightened painfully on it.

‘Hey! No rippy the hair out mush!’

‘Aw sweetheart I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you!’ He was appalled that his lust had caused pain.

‘Hey I just need a little warning when you’re going to play caveman with me.’ She winked at him and while he was distracted, disentangled herself from him.  She got up slowly and pulled her shirt down, funny it had a seemed to have a life of it’s own, she pulled her hair over her shoulder and attempted to detangle it with her fingers again. Sighing she walked behind her desk and bent over to retrieve her comb, and heard a groan from Richie. She looked over her shoulder and smirked at his hot lust filled gaze centred on her butt.

Pulling the comb from the bag she straightened and started to pull in through her hair.

He couldn’t pass it up, ‘Hey baby bring it over here and let me do that for you.’ His eyes still black from the unspent passion.

She thought about it, shrugged and walked back to the couch, handing him the comb she sat on the floor in front of him, between his legs. She had to bite back a groan as he started to work the knots out of it. ‘Damn you’re good at that!’ She sighed, no one had done this since she was a little girl, it felt good!

‘Lots of practice with Ava, she likes me to do her hair when I’m home.’ But combing Ava’s hair never had this effect on him! Playing with her long hair seemed to turn him on even more.

The door flew open and Jon waltzed in, and stopped dead. ‘You’re combing her hair? That’s it? Christ Dean you’re really losing your touch bro.’

Both Richie and Gail flicked him the bird, looked at each other and laughed.

‘So, have you decided to come work for us?’ Jon asked her just as Mon wandered in behind him and came to a dead stop, her jaw nearly touching the floor.

‘You’re going to tour with them? Oh my god Gee!’ With that she backed out of the office and nearly ran to tell her friends and colleagues.

Gail groaned, it’d be about the whole place in under a minute, ‘Jesus Jovi can’t you keep your big mouth shut!

‘Why should I, if it gets you to decide then I’m all for it.’ He plonked himself down next to Richie and settled in for a battle with this wonderful woman they’d found. He also noticed Richie was flushed and she was a little mussed up too, he grinned, about damn time Rich found someone else! ‘So?’ he grinned as Richie made the ‘cut it out’ motion with his hand, Jon just grinned even more, ‘Let’s talk about the job offer.’

Richie just rolled his eyes and mentally promised to kill the little shit later on.

6 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

‘Richie I think we need to slow down a bit.’

‘So do I darlin, but the need to kiss you is just overwhelming.’

Gail, that stuck with me. That was fantastic.
LOVED the whole hair-combing thing. I absolutely adore having people comb/brush/wash my hair. Very sensual experience. And sitting between the DarkLord's legs while he does it? Damn.....

So, guess the decision's made for her then... she's gonna work for them? lmao

And, HEY, add the followers widget here, wouldya?

~ Hath

Joviswoman said...

It's added it's added!

Sheeesh woman.

Yeah used to love having my hair done when younger, now the only who does that is my hairdresser lmao!

norwichliz said...

*Sigh* I love it when someone combs my hair!

Jeez...push much Jon?

Kris said...

*sigh* I know what you mean ladies...and then his fingers wander slowly up your neck...and....Oh, I got a bit carried away...Great Chapter Gail! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yay a new chapter! I love having people comb or play with my hair...

MBWL said...

Great new chapter Gail.
I'd think I had died & gone to heaven if I was sitting between Richie's legs & him brushing my hair. Sigh!!!

Mattie